- Bachelors degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and fashion related software.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree (preferably Masters) in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Oriented, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-TaskingApply Now