Our corporate goal is to be a label for the royal, globally-renowned Eyptian cotton and to offer our esteemed customers the comfort and quality they are worthy of. Comfort, quality, durability, softness and innovation are the key idiosyncrasies we endeavour to provide in every single product. This is the blend we attempt to achieve. We strongly believe that the equation of high-quality materials plus highly professional, well-equipped staff headed by wise and strongly-committed management will yield uniquely beautiful products
Establishment and History
Sammakia Bros. Co. was found in 1996 in Cairo, Egypt. The company specializes in the manufacturing and trade of circular knitting based products. For nearly 20 years, Sammakia Bros. Co. continued to add to its core competencies operating in dire competition in the cotton products marketplace in Egypt.
Under the now renowned brand name ‘embrator’, which was first introduced to the Egyptian market in 1997, the company is leading the way of innovation and creativity in manufacturing and trading of men’s underwear, home wear, and socks.
Making excellent use of the globally-branded Egyptian cotton, state-of-the-art equipment and managed by high-caliber professionals and craftsmen working through a solid network of modern showrooms, Embrator over the years, succeeded in building customer trust and loyalty through a wide range of classy and elegant men’s underwear products.
In 2008 Embrator launched its’ men’s home wear products line, offering its’ customers a wide range of comfortable and elegant pajamas, lounge wear and cotton sports wear.
Certificates of Quality
- Egyptian Sign of Quality’
- Received in 2001
- ISO 9001
- Received in 2013
Proudly maid in Egypt
- Received in 2017
Sales and Distribution
- Embrator products are distributed across Egypt and the Middle East through a very dynamic team of Sales persons and distributors.
- With a database of more than 3000 stores selling its’ products, it is quite a challenging task to find a store specializing in the selling of underwear or home wear that does not have embrator products within.
- From Mega stores and hypermarkets to small retailers in distant cities, embrator products are always easily found and clearly displayed for easy access and direct reach of loyal customers.
- In 2005, embrator launched its’ first own branded store offering its’ loyal customers an easier access to its’ full range of underwear and home wear products.
- In 2007, embrator launched its first franchised store. Since then, willing franchisees continue to show interest in establishing this sort of partnership and investing in this form of trade.
- The number of Embrator stores in Egypt as on January 2021 is 84.